Within the R&D department, the team leader/embedded software engineer will play a key role in the follow-up of a team of embedded SW engineers for the creation of software for our routers. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to develop and integrate proprietary and third party technologies into a comprehensive and cost-efficient design.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage a team of 5-10 embedded software engineers
- Workload estimation & resource allocation
- Daily follow-up of technical progress & issues
- Assist the team members during development
- Work closely with other team leaders and development teams
- Participate in architecture definition & write technical specifications
- Review coding of implemented modules to written technical specifications
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- Create, implement and maintain technical documentation
- The position will be 60% technical development+assistance & 40% managing & leading your team.