QA Validation - Brabant Wallon
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your search for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allow us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
Do you like Quality Assurance and Validation? You want to work in an innovative and international pharmaceutical industry?
This position is for you
Purpose of the Mission (project & department description)
Provide QA support and oversight to validation activities according to validation procedures
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
Provide a compliance expertise in validation
· Ensure QA oversight in validation activities (IQOQ / PQ / PV…)
· Review/Approve the validation documentation regarding the GMP requirements and the procedures
· Ensure that production practices are aligned with validation conclusion
· Attend all project meetings as QA validation representative
· Ensure timely escalation to Management of critical issues during validation
· Contribute to the deviation process providing QA oversight and approving deviation for deviations related to validation activities and/or impact of manufacturing deviations to validation activities
· Pro-actively identify potential quality and compliance risks and manage these risks through the risk register and quality plan process
· Work in autonomy with supervision/coaching
· To define the validation strategies through the change control process
· To write and implement some validation documentation (Validation Plan, Validation Summary Report, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis, Periodic review ….)
· To ensure the correct application of the validation quality systems in the field and to define improvement plan as required
· To support the production, QA and technical service teams in the implementation of the validation activities.
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :