TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
Purchasing Coordinator at Tremec
- As Purchasing Coordinator you and your colleagues are jointly responsible for the purchase and follow-up of technical components.
- Your efficient and robust approach ensures that these components are delivered in time, to avoid delays in production.
- Based on material planning in SAP, it is your responsibility as Purchasing Coordinator to ensure the layout and placement of the purchase orders at our suppliers and to send out the schedules.
- You process the feedback on the delivery of the items and actively monitor the shortages.
- In addition to your key responsibilities as Purchasing Coordinator, you support the registration of incoming goods and the layout of various purchase orders. You also take care of the corresponding administration.
- As Purchasing Coordinator, you have a Master's Degree or equivalent.
- You have 5 to 6 years' experience in procurement, preferably in automotive.
- You have experience with an ERP package (preferably SAP) and quickly learn new ways of working.
- You like an administrative job in which accuracy is of the utmost importance.
- Thanks to your stress resistance, your flexibility, your assertiveness and your excellent communication skills, you obtain full cooperation from our suppliers to get you what you need, when you need it.
- As Purchasing Coordinator you combine commercial flair with a profound technical insight. It would therefore be beneficial if you had experience with the various production processes for mechanical parts.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, while knowledge of German is an added value.
- Tremec offers a supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- You will work in a high-tech environment, full of creative and technical talent, with a highly dynamic atmosphere and good opportunities for training and growth.
- The position of Purchasing Coordinator offers a great deal of variety and room for the continual expansion of your knowledge.
- Tremec has a low-level hierarchy and an inspiring corporate culture.
- Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package.
Apply at: http://tremec.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/5069/543/en/purchasing-coordinator-bij-tremec
Purchasing Coordinator at Tremec, Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, SAP, Purchase, Automotive, ERP, Administration, Administrative, Mechanical