What are your responsabilities ?
In collaboration with a team of estimators, you study the specifications and plans.You analyze the projects requested from A to Z and formulate offers that respond optimally to the client's request.
As a proposal engineer, you:
* manage the costing of offers, mainly in electricity (lighting, low-voltage switchboards, cables, instruments, CCTV - low current, fire detection, ...) and in electromechanical (pumps, piping, tanks, ventilation, air conditioning, etc.)
* analyze the specifications (public procurement)
* check the quantities
* analyze the different items in execution and propose the best means of execution, in order to be able to give the best price.
* gather all the information needed to establish the total cost of the project (direct and indirect costs) for analysis and decision-making by management
* defend the technical and financial parts of the project at negotiation meetings with the client
* carry out the assembly of the technical parts of the bidding / submission files and ensure very close verification of the technical conditions.
Who are you ?
* You hold a master's degree in industrial engineering sciences or a bachelor's degree with electromechanical or electrical orientation. Knowledge of electrical engineering is a plus.
* You have between 3 and 5 years of experience in the electromechanical sector in a comparable sector and knowledge of public markets.
* Interest in innovative solutions to meet the development needs of SMART CITY type infrastructures (connected roads and parking, autonomous public transport, Intelligent Street Lighting, Intelligent surveillance systems, connected equipment, etc.)
* You are methodical, very rigorous and have organizational concerns
* You are flexible, proactive and concerned about creating business opportunities
* Your mother tongue is French and you have a good knowledge of Dutch - level B2 / C1 (ability to read specifications)
What can you expect ?
You will join a company that will trust you to work on projects related to the infrastructures of tomorrow. You will find a fulfilling place and the opportunity to express yourself on projects that are out of the ordinary. You will receive an attractive remuneration package in relation to your experience and the scales of the sector.
Interested? Thank you for applying on our site www.experis.be. Questions ? We invite you to contact Xavier Basilaire at xavier.basilaire[AT]experis.be. We close applications on July 21.