For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Project Technical Lead. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Interact with architects and lead the design of applications or systems.
- Prepare technical designs and model the functionality, eventually communicate this with the development team.
- Create estimations and provide input for proposals.
- Lead development teams up to 10 developers.
- Configure and test using Java/JEE technologies.
- Driving continuous development process (CI/CD).
- Identify and share new trends in application development.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the team and clients.
- Coach/motivate team-members.
- Academic Bachelor or Master's Degree in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field.
- +5 years of professional working experience Java/JEE application full-stack development technologies and tools.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as designer and lead of all technical aspects in projects with a total budget > 100K EUR.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with large business critical applications.
- Hands on with Containerized applications, Microservices and/or Serverless.
- Exposure on public cloud (AWS, google, Azure).
- You are expected to have good notions of security.
- Team and customer minded.
- Versed in modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, Scrum.
- Experienced with continuous integration and DevOps activities.
- Familiar with network concepts and architecture.
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies.
- Skilled communicator and experience with teamwork or project oriented work.
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to