Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or good general education, combined with evidenced administrative competence and relevant IT skills.
- General administrative experience preferably in clinical research administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze project-specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Strong customer focus
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a good working knowledge of applicable FDA Regulations, ICH Good Clinical Practices, and PPD/Client SOPs and WPDs for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout.
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems