Pall Corporation is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defence from dangerous pathogens.
Pall’s Life Sciences division in Belgium is a market leader in single-use mixing, storage, and bioreactor technology. With our focus on solutions, we maximize product integrity and enhance process efficiency for our biopharmaceutical customers.
For our Manufacturing site in Hoegaarden, Belgium, we are looking for a
Production Supervisor – Day Shifts
The Production Supervisor is responsible for implementing the production plan, at an efficient and qualitatively high level, by optimally deploying the Production Operators and resources.
• You guide the Operators to their highest level;
• You make optimum use of the resources (material/production lines);
• You manage the Talent of your assigned team;
• You perform the necessary administrative tasks efficiently;
• You are the go-to person for first-line problems;
• You understand and implement changes when needed;
• You implement projects to improve the production continuously, on a regular basis.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent by experience;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment;
• Proficient in Dutch and English;
• Knowledge of ERP systems (eg. SAP) is an advantage;
• Exposure to LEAN principals is an advantage;
• Computer literate.
• Strong Empathic Skills;
• Proven Leader;
• Problem Solver;
• Good influencing and listening skills;
• Correct and straightforward;
• Creative, stress resistant, and able to prioritise;
• Team Player.
For more details about the Pall products: