The Productionmanager leads different functions in his/her cross functional team. He/She is responsible for the coordination within the department, sets out the priorities, guaranties the continuation of the production activities.
- Organize the production in a way that the realisation of the production is assured within qualitative, quantitative, delivery and budgetary norms which he/she co-determines on yearly bases
- Monitoring-reporting KPI’s on monthly-quarterly and yearly basis
- Responsible for the social climate and overall good cooperation within the department concerning safety, quality, delivery, cost, team, workplace
- Acting on the production floor as an auditor guaranteeing Quality
- Supports his direct reports, coaches them, gives them feedback and training (cfr. training system) and takes initiative in the solving of disciplinary actions
- Takes responsibility for the permanent communication between his own department and other departments to ensure optimal results
- Continuously improves the production process in very broad way and you're able to trigger/set-up new systems, think creatively, out of the box and to interpret different process parameters in a correct manner