AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
To support the company with its Digitalisation strategy, the Digitalisation team at AXA Assurance Belgium is seeking to appoint a Product Owner for its digitalisation operations.
The Digitalisation team comes within the compass of the Transformation department within AXA. It is comprised of 3 sub-teams, all of them closely involved with the use of data to improve processes and decision making: Data-Driven Transformation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence.
As Product Owner, you will be part of the Digitalisation team, you will support operational transformation and process automation projects. Your main focus will be on generating adding value for AXA.
In close collaboration with the business and IT segments, you will define the scopes, agenda, objectives and risks related to the delivery of the products under your responsibility.
- You will work on one or more operational excellence projects, gearing your attention towards the analysis and communication of priorities, risks, problems & results. You will report functionally to the project manager concerned.
- You will coordinate the work of teams of developers (initially in Artificial Intelligence) and operational teams in the development of an intelligent system for the distribution of tasks and coordination of production teams in the Life segment.
- You will gather the needs related to the product and ensure compliance with the delivery schedule.
- You will collaborate with the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics teams to ensure process improvement.
- You will help develop & monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which track the impact of the transformation on results.
- You will communicate regularly with the business sponsor and all project stakeholders. You will give regular feedback, updates and presentations.
You will get as much leverage as possible out of the delivered product by monitoring the scope, planning, budget management, stakeholder management, by getting involved in achieving the deliverables and ensuring the quality thereof in order to come up with solutions that meet the organisation's needs.
- Language skills: the applicant must be bilingual in EN-NL or EN-FR and also have a passive understanding of FR or NL.
- Diploma: university, master's level in the field of figures/data analysis.
- First experience of at least 3 years as business or functional analyst and awareness of data management in a company.
- Technical knowledge of data extraction, handling and presentation (SQL, Data exploration tool (QlikView, PowerBI, Excel, Python, other)).
- Able to interact effectively with IT developers
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to conduct interviews and discuss a point of view constructively
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Team spirit
- Precision and attention to detail
- Interest in technologies related to decision making and data management
- Data, quality and customer-driven
- Clear and effective communication
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8