Amazon is hiring a Business Analyst with strong analytics skills to be based in our corporate offices in Luxembourg and work for the EU Ops Procurement team. Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for identifying problem areas and business challenges and optimizing the Procurement processes and reporting. You will be responsible for collaboratively shaping solutions with category and business teams and monitoring key success metrics. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data. The candidate is passionate working with customers, analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner.
· Bachelor's degree (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
· Experience in working with Data, Business Intelligence reporting, creating dashboards and presenting findings
· Experience/knowledge of SQL
· Experience in Microsoft technologies (e.g. MS Excel, PowerBI, PowerPivot)
· Proficiency in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP, ORACLE, Coupa)
· Experience with gathering requirements using a range of techniques
· Experience working closely with key operational stakeholders to understand the wider business objectives and how quality data solutions can make a positive impact
· Experience in scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
· Previous experience in Purchasing or shared service centers advantageous
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, supply chain, or finance would be an advantage
· Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written, capable of interaction at all levels in a company
· High precision in written communication
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your CV in English via the Apply Now button.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.