For our dynamic team in Sint-Niklaas, we are currently looking for a
Process Engineer (printing & converting) - DYMO
As a Process Engineer (printing & converting) you will be responsible for the management and execution of coating, printing, die-cutting and slitting processes and all projects related to them.
You will meet with external systems integrators, subcontractors and other departments at Newell Brands to find the best possible solutions for all label writers, coating, slitting and converting related projects.
You will be a stand-alone expert in the specific labeling coating technology and will work closely together with other engineers.
• Lead and generate process improvement projects (quality, labour, material) respecting the budget, scope and timing in order to sustain growth of the DYMO brand.
• Ensure a smooth transfer during and after the handover of projects to the production and maintenance team and provide the necessary training and support to the maintenance team.
• Execute tests, analyse results and report findings & actions.
• Responsible for scrap and reject control.
• Comply with existing policies, instructions and procedures on Safety, Environment and ISO.
• Engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• Relevant and practical experience in working out technical projects (coating, printing, die-cutting and slitting).
• Chemical knowledge of dye, ink and coating, in particular in the labeling industry.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Fluent in English and Dutch, oral and written.
• Knowledge about Adobe Illustrator for preparing printing plates is an asset.
• A driver of innovation who’s always up-to-date on the latest technologies.
• Good communicator.
• Able to think out-of-the-box.
• Available for travelling for short periods when required.
What we offer:
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, NUK, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
• Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
• Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
• Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
• Give@Newell - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your CV in English.
You can also send your CV at email@example.com including Reference Code 1902381 in the subject line.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_nl.html If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.