Purpose of the position
You lead the development of complex cross-functional and cross-departmental end-to-end processes, both for product launches, process improvement initiatives (customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, simplification) and technical projects.
You coordinate the process part in projects from preparation (scope, planning, goal, resources) to implementation (follow-up, efficiency, result) in order to implement qualitative process changes in the most effective way in a structured, comprehensive and timely manner.
- You clearly define and formally agree with the team what the process scope to be delivered must be (in the beginning and during the project in case of changes)
- You approach each project rationally and find ways to easily explain complex process decisions to the team
- You develop business processes and lead cross-divisional teams in the development of a good end-to-end process to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs. (EBITDA contribution)
- You have a thorough knowledge of relevant process domain (s). Focus on order fulfillment, provisioning are a must. Has a thorough knowledge of telecom and market and makes optimum use of this with operational experience, knowledge of Proximus organization and networking in order to launch new products in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- You make a retro planning regarding the processes to be delivered, the necessary workshops, prepare these workshops thoroughly and push solutions to help the project move forward.
- You identify risks and problems and you initiate actions if timely qualitative process delivery with quality is compromised.
- You communicate proactively and with quality regarding the process status within the project.
- You are able to actively present process topics to higher management using qualitative power point presentations (project boards and other management meetings) and advise them on decisions of prioritization (budget, IT mandays) to improve the timing and quality of implementation of secure the projects.
- You provide qualitative process diagrams in Visio and other formats.
- You are responsible for keeping up-to-date and documenting fundamental Proximus processes
- You provide a formal cancellation of the processes to the operational teams or their process representatives