Proximus is looking to reinforce its Data Protection Office with a highly skilled Privacy Compliance Specialist with a profile experienced in privacy and privacy management.
Proximus opens a world of digital opportunities so people can live better and work smarter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You provide assistance to multiple internal clients across Proximus in their Privacy impacting project to ensure Privacy compliance of data related projects.
- You participate in the process of product and service creation/management by integrating the privacy legal constraints/opportunities
- You provide internal clients with privacy compliance guidance on specific privacy business questions
- You assist internal clients in the Proximus Privacy governance process
- You contribute to the definition of the Proximus strategy in connection with the data valorisation initiatives
- You monitor the evolution in data/privacy law and case law to translate it into compliance practices to reduce the risks of data breaches and of operational, contractual, administrative, judicial and reputational disputes
- You provide assistance with respect to data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) and you monitor the follow-up of the advice;
- You prepare answers to requests from data subjects, official bodies and other stakeholders (DPA, BIPT, etc.);
- You assist in data breaches management and reporting in close cooperation with the data protection;
- You assist in the management and training of Proximus' internal network of Privacy Ambassadors;
- You provide input and support to the development and implementation of privacy awareness and training initiatives within the Group;