Help shape the future of Amazon in the EU!
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Here is your opportunity:
Amazon Europe is looking for a customer-focused, highly analytical, experienced Program Manager to manage Postal & Commercial carriers deeper injection programs.
As part of the Amazon Transportation in Europe, you will help to develop a best in class middle mile strategy for ground line-haul and sortation, designing and implementing an integrated network that maximizes service value proposition and minimizes costs.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar fields
- 5+ years experience in managing large cross-functional programs with proven track of successful project management, including experience in planning & engineering leadership roles and highly complex analytical transportation/logistics environment
- Strong change management and implementation experience, including a demonstrated ability to engage effectively with high levels of management
- Track record of delivering sustainable and consistent cost saving projects
- Fluency in English is required
- Ability to travel up to 50% time to various facilities in the Amazon network
- Prior experience working with Postal & Commercial Carriers operators
- Project management experience or PMP certification
- SQL knowledge
- advanced EXCEL/VBA knowledge
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
You can simply apply by clicking the Apply Now button.