Looking for a new challenge? You want to be part of an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering?
Interested to join our Life Sciences team as Planning & Validation Coordinator (m/f) ?
Then be sure to read on!
Who are we?
MODIS is an international company that brings together the best experts in the field of Life Sciences, IT and engineering.
With us you have the opportunity to be part of a team that combines competence and passion for working on different projects.
To be able to respond optimally to the challenges of these constantly changing technological areas, your professional development is our priority.
In order to put your talents and ambitions first, we offer you inspiring, challenging and enriching projects.
Supports the project leader in coordinating the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables in relation to validation: •Lists together with the project leader and project engineers which validation activities need to take place and in what sequence.
• Clarifies the overall project validation strategy to the entire project team.
• Provides a continuous overview of the status of all validation activities and advises the project leader in relation to impact on project timeline.
• Continuously follows up the predefined validation strategy and adjusts / escalates if needed.
• Writes and manages the VPP/VPR together with the project lead.
• Watches over good validation practices (verification, validation master plan, change management, …) and the quality of the different deliverables.
• Facilitates general validation activities (system risk assessment, cGMP-review). Point of contact related to validation in the project.
• Coaches the project engineers related to verification/validation/CRF/QRM in the project.
• Bridges between Engineering, Site Compliance, SME, System Owner throughout the project.
• Clarifies the overall project validation strategy during internal and external project audits.
Supports the project leader in coordinating the project team to achieve the defined project time line: •Assist the project lead to compose, consolidate and update a timeline with different milestones, which must be endorsed by the team.
• Develop and maintain accurate and complete detailed project schedule file in MS Project. Monitor continuously the project schedule file for integrity and completeness.
• Keep the project team informed regarding the progress of all project tasks and activities and provide input for the management communication & reporting.
• Alert the project team and Project Management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of project tasks and activities.
• Assist the project lead to define and evaluate project risks and to propose a mitigation plan. Document this process in the Project Risk Management document.
We are looking for someone with (a first) validation experience (in engineering = system/equipment validation) and quality mindset who will not carry out validations in practice, but rather compile the overall validation plan.
This person should not have specific experience as a project manager, but experience as a team member within projects is interesting.
Not looking for computer validation, QC validation, method validation, cleaning validation, product validation, component validation !!! We are LOOKING FOR EQUIPMENT VALIDATION!
Focus on: soft skills (structured, pro-active, people skills), risk assessments, establish schedules/plannings, project coordination experience
Not looking for a technical profile but (for example) a person coming from quality with validation documents experience!
Why work for Modis Life Sciences?
Modis is a part of The Adecco Group, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking.
At Modis Life Science you're not just offered an attractive salary package and many additional benefits, but also a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company. You will work close to the business and thanks to your performance and capabilities, you will be able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
At Modis Life Sciences, as one of a kind, you will benefit of a personal HR follow up according to your needs in order to boost your career. This by trainings, coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
If you share the same values and want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply for the position as Planning & Validation Coordinator (m/f) !