For our client, located in Brugge, we are looking for a Planner.
The planner is responsible for building, managing & maintaining a detailed
planning of all outside works executed under own management and by our
subcos to enable building out own infrastructure in a timely manner.
- You create and maintain a high-level planning in line with the prioritization of job types and agreed due dates
- You do a close follow-up of the contractors' planning and monitoring and check if they have been respected
- You organize and lead local meetings with internal teams and contractors to ensure a good planning and alignment between all concerned parties
- You timely escalate urgent and structural issues
- You pro-active communicate to all parties in case that delivery dates need to be postponed
- You build a 3-month out capacity planning in collaboration with the construction manager
- Ensuring timely reporting towards all internal parties
- You maintain a good data quality