With your Master’s Degree in hand, it’s time for you to think about your next step. During your studies you developed a broad interest in Finance, so you are now considering embarking on a career in the Finance field. But are you ready to decide yet? Wouldn’t you rather keep your options open?
Our Captains Academy allows you to discover the broad spectrum of opportunities that Finance has to offer and to learn from all these different experiences. Rather than defining your future career path, this development program offers you a compass of self-awareness of your strengths and capabilities in order to set out the career direction of your choice.
Are you in?
The Finance Academy offers you a two-year development program and guides you along the best path to becoming a top finance professional. And most importantly, you’re in charge.
As consultant, you will be involved in challenging financial projects in a variety of organizations and industries, which will enable you to gain experience in different financial positions and gain further insight in your personal and professional skills and competences.
But there’s more to it than a permanent contract. Here are just some of the perks that go along with being a consultant at Captains of Finance:
Opportunity to take part in assessment & development centers in order to support your personal and professional growth
On-the-job mentoring by highly skilled and experienced finance professionals
Soft skill coaching and in-depth technical trainings from top-level institutes and universities, customizable to fit your personal and professional needs
Not to mention the fun of being part of such a motivated and dynamic team of finance professionals!
As a Project Consultant:
- You have a master's degree in an economic or financial direction
- You speak Dutch and French fluently and you have a good knowledge of English
- Are you flexible, dynamic and customer-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills and you are easy-going
- You have a good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
What is the offer?
- A full-time, permanent position as a Project Consultant at Captains of Finance
- A mix of interesting projects in combination with a customized training program
- You end up in a dynamic and enthusiastic team of consultants who meet on a regular basis
- An environment in which initiative is appreciated and in which communication is transparent
- A fair salary package supplemented with fringe benefits