PROGRAM OPERATION SUPPORT MANAGER
Under the direction of the Head of Operations, you will be part of a program team as a representative of the operations. Your responsibilities cover:
- Analyze the operational feasibility of a project and propose innovative solutions in order to meet the requirements which are set during the contract negotiation and throughout the program lifecycle.
- Coordinate the program operations, identify any deviations and propose an action plan in collaboration with the operational teams.
- Monitor the evolution of recurring and non-recurring costs of products and services during the production phase
- Manage the action list of operations and ensure that they are closed in due time.
- ensure the respect of the commitments of the other members of the program team, Together with the program manager, guarantee that the program team respects all commitments, such as the planning of the deliverables.
- Organize weekly production meetings with operational managers to ensure a transparent communication within the program
- Participate in program meetings and provide clear data on the actual progress and on the short and medium term forecast to the program manager, communicate on the problems that occurred and the solutions that were implemented
- Collect relevant information during production and initiate corrective actions with the other members of the program team
- Regularly identify investment opportunities and propose them to the Head of Operations
- Organize improvement projects (Kaizen, NC Buster, …)
You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the program team and the production managers in order to achieve the objectives with regards to the development, the update and the execution of the program plan (incl. risk management plan, business plan and work breakdown structure) and you will manage the operational budgets.
- Master in engineering (industrial engineer) or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in a production environment
- Very good knowledge of technical English
- Project planning proficiency
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- You are a real teamplayer who can work autonomously
- You are flexible and assertive
- You have good listening capabilities and you are an excellent communicator