We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (M/W/X) - Maintenance & Production Equipment
You are in charge of all purchasing activities for production equipment and related maintenance. Your responsibilities include:
- Negotiate and sign strategic frame-agreements : understand the market in scope and mitigate any potential supply risks, analyse mid and long-term views/market trends and develop know-how and strategies for your category, build new supplier relationships and develop alternative sources or solutions
- Drive cost reduction and compliance in related category purchasing, make clear recommendations for overall cost improvement and develop strategy to achieve quantifiable savings
- Improve tools and processes to increase purchasing overall efficiency
- Prepare purchasing planning & budgeting related to the category
- Improve purchasing KPI’s and DPO
- Understand the market and the internal demands and needs
- Create transparency with regards to the needs and create visibility with regards to spending behaviour
- Guarantee appropriate communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Facilitate changes in purchasing behaviour
You work in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders and departments (Business Unit Directors and their direct reports, HRA, Finance, Legal, …).
- Master degree in business administration, finance or engineering
- 5 to 7 years professional experience in a multi business-unit purchasing environment with proven competence in the management of a similar category
- Track record in developing and negotiating national and international contracts
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Good communication competencies
- Ability to communicate professionally with colleagues in different business units and hierarchies
- Result oriented, analytical, eager to take on new challenges, self-motivated, innovative