The Total Group has been present for 100 years in Belgium and employs more than 4,900 people.
In Antwerp, Total has one of the most efficient integrated platforms for refining and petrochemicals. Total Raffinaderij Antwerpen (TRA) is one of the most modern and diversified refineries in Europe and the largest in Belgium.
The Group is currently looking for a Process Safety Engineer (m/f/x) for the Antwerp Platform.
Your Activities * You will be a key person in the Management of Change (MOC) process, making sure new risks are timely identified in each change;
* You will give practical safetyadvice to the organization (Production, Engineering, Maintenance) so that our production installations are provided with adequate safeguards;
* You will coordinate and participate in periodic safety reviews of our process installations and risk assessment exercises on projects;
* You will coordinate legal compliance safety studies (Seveso);
* You will train people in the domain of process safety (process safety fundamentals, asset integrity program…);
* You will leadinvestigationsof process safety incidents and accidents to identify lessons to prevent them from recurring in the future.