- Easy Apply
Nu Skin Enterprises is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York stock exchange. At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Zaventem, we are currently looking for an Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team in terms of communication and project/budget management. You will be part of a growing team and interact with other departments.
As PMO Manager you link the functional departments in the EMEA region and the Corporate Technology group. You understand the regional busines strategy and the underlying individual supporting team strategies.To grasp the structure, vision, service offering and governance of the global tech team, you build relationships and align needs & efforts across the global technology landscape. You pursue an optimal technology experience for our customers (consumer, distributor, employee). As a facilitator you help the EMEA team and global technology team succeed in providing the customer a valuable experience.
* Business events: Coordinate and create insight into the status of regional events. Work with various BPO's, the EMEA Mngmt Team, and the global Tech organization to coordinate business campaigns and events, to develop a timeline, to create schedules, and to oversee progress. Creating clarity and enabling all parties to deliver upon objective.
* New functionality requests:
* Resiliency: Coordinate outage/business threat response actions between regional BPO's and global tech group. Facilitate on major customer facing technology issues. Guide the organsation back to a business as usual.
* You are a digital native, up to speed with today's digital tools and opportunities and eager to explore what comes next.
* You are a strong facilitator, enjoy bridging worlds and bringing people together.
* You are able to operate in ambiguity.
* You are customer centric.
* You have an affinity for data and experience building business cases and ROI's.
* You are able to build plans and respond to change.
* You enjoy creating and improving processes and can rally people to move forward together.
* You reach objectives through commitments and collaboration.
* You promote a trust culture.
* You are able to identify opportunities in adverse situations.
* You are able to attend regular meetings during Mountain Time (CET evenings).
* You are fluent in English; any additional language is a plus.
An attractive position in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to contribute to the success of the company.