Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct and manage Call Intake, Helpdesk, Dispatch, Spare Parts and Service Administration teams and processes within the cluster. The focus in the first two years will be Benelux.
- Design, staff and implement back office processes according to the Heidelberg Global Strategy.
- You lead and implement projects defined within the organization
- Execute and supervise execution of agreed standards and processes
- Establish cross border collaboration and partnering
- Supervise and be operationally part of monthly closure
- Ensure support to all team members in terms of processes and tools
- Escalation of issues to other departments within territory, cluster or to global
- Compliance to global policies and procedures
- Ensure cost efficient fulfillment of tasks
- Educated at a minimum higher vocational level in a technical and/or business discipline.
- Proven experience and good competencies in people- and change management.
- You are a process thinker, good analytical skills, service minded but at the same time cost sensitive and pragmatic, with enthusiasm for process optimization.
- ERP systems knowledge, preferably SAP
- Willingness to work on international level
- A "no nonsense" mentality, with sufficient commercial feeling and persuasiveness.
- Good command of the Dutch, English and French language in word and in writing. Spanish would be “a plus”.
- We offer you a very varied job, we guarantee that routine or boredom are excluded.
- We give you the opportunity to gain broad service experience in a B2B environment and to grow within an excellent, internationally operating service organization.
- We have excellent terms of employment and a competitive salary.