Fondée en 1954, Daoust est la société de Ressources Humaines belge la plus expérimentée.
Nous accompagnons les travailleurs à toutes les étapes de leur vie professionnelle, et les Entreprises à toutes les étapes de leur développement. Nous sommes actifs dans les principaux domaines des RH à travers nos départements : Intérim, Sélection, Outplacement & Career Management, Titres-Services et Secteur Public.
Elue Entreprise de l’Année 2016, Daoust est une entreprise familiale qui attache une importance particulière aux valeurs humaines, à la qualité et à la diversité.
Rejoignez la grande famille des travailleurs Daoust !
Welcome to the Family !
For a Business Center located in the center of Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager.
• Increase guest retention by ensuring customer needs are satisfied and are documented
• Actively up-sell, cross-sell to generate extra services.
• Provide active support to the sales manager by showing office space, providing support to prospective guest tours and meetings.
• Day to day management of your team (reviewing workflow and guidance to team members to meet deadlines and maximize efficiency including team rotation and allocation of duties).
• Provide training, supervision and development of location team members on a daily basis in terms of guest satisfaction, up-selling and complaint handling.
• Responsible for running the location on a day to day basis, delivering high standards of customer service and achievement of budgeted targets.
• Interface with clients in order to provide excellent guest service in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by committing to the highest level of guest service and implementation of the standards.
• Maintain facility & it/ telecom management within the location.
• Audit month-end telecommunication to ensure all revenue is captured.
• Ensure location complies with health, safety and crisis management regulations as well as security policies and procedures.
- Competent, resourceful, responsible.
- Working together as a team.
- results orientated and stress-resistant.
- Acting ethically and with integrity.
- Focusing on the guest.
- You master French, Dutch and English (other languages are an asset).
- You have a good knowledge of computer programs: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the service industry (Experience in Hospitality is a Must).
We offer you a vibrant and energetic work environment, where you get:
- A competitive salary.
- A mentor scheme when you start.
- Personalized development support.
- Regular feedback meetings.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths.
- Company events.
- A career in an international environment with lots of possibilities.