For an international dynamic company located Zaventem we are looking for a Operational Risk Officer. If you are analytic, organized, rigorous and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Operational Risk Officer is made for you! Keep on reading!
The Operational Risk Officer will be responsible for:
* Assessing operational risk within Belgium and Luxemburg
* Implementation of operational risk management and managing internal risk and control frameworks
* Collect all the operational risk incidents, register them and analyse the cause
* Take action with the process owners
* Set up actions plans to reduce overall risk level
* Perform testing
* Risk assessment of projects
* Process improvements
* Be an active member of the risk committee
Profile of ideal Operational Risk Officer:
* Has a Master degree in Business engineering, Economy or Finance
* Has 3 to 5 years' experience in risk management or equivalent with a strong analytical experience
* Speaks fluent English and an advanced level of French or Dutch
* You are detail minded, can work with deadlines & you are proactive
* You have excellent organisation skills
In return, our client offers:
* Attractive salary package with company car and other extra-legal advantages (Laptop, eco-vouchers, …)
* New offices
* Fixed contract
* A international environment with growth opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference QZU 1188332.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.