You create purchase orders for materials, packaging and services in accordance with agreed purchasing processes and in compliance with corporate contracts and all other relevant EHS, regulatory and company standards
- You will provide project support for ongoing and future Procurement Excellence projects
- You collaborate with your purchasing colleagues, and other functions (finance, legal, S2P …) to ensure that all required information is available for the execution of the necessary SAP transactions (Info Records, PO’s,…).
- You ensure that the site supply chain stakeholders are kept up to date with delivery schedules and work together to solve supply constraint situations.
- You will be the daily operational business link between purchasing and the manufacturing sites.
- You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You ensure that the proposed and applied purchasing solutions meet the site’s tactical, commercial and operational requirements.
- If appropriate, you perform routine negotiations.
- You share experiences with peers and report updates during internal team meetings.