Become the mobile product specialist within our after-sales service organisation
- Conduct serviceability studies on new mobile phones
- Keep track of the latest market trends and technologies
- Have in depth understanding of our phone specifications and capabilities.
- Participate in the various internal meetings that help define the repair possibilities of the line-up to come
- follow-up on the latest Android platform developments and help to ensure a smooth roll-out of the new firmware updates developed by our software teams
- Develop and deliver technical trainings to our service network on product assembly, disassembly, latest technologies and repair tips and tricks
- Develop and deliver technical trainings to our contact center staff on new products, technologies, software introductions and provide troubleshooting tips
- Conduct in depth technical analysis to understand how our mobile devices are behaving in the market
- Preform on regular basis in depth technical analysis using the different data streams available (coming from repair, contact center, community, social media and technical escalations) to identify new issues linked to software, hardware, on-line services, apps or new cellular technologies, pending issues that require a solution and spot trends with certain products / parts or service partners that require further follow-up / investigation
- Create and present reporting that explains the top issues and assess the service impact.
- Handling of technical escalations within agreed SLA’s
- Provide solutions for technical escalations coming from our service network and contact centre within the set deadlines
- Work with our content creation team to generate FAQ’s for publication towards our contact centre, service partner or customer directly to avoid new escalations for the same issue.
- Suggestion & validation of technical FAQ’s for internal or website publication:
- Provide our in-house content team information regarding upcoming software updates, service changes, announcements etc.
- Validate technical content for internal and/or web publication
- Assist in development of self-help tutorials and troubleshooting trees to help the customer step by step in troubleshooting his/her problem to come to a quick resolution