Who are we?
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
For one or our international clients in the region of Zaventem we are currently looking for a Mobile Product Engineer.
As a Moble Product Engineer you will become the mobile product specialist within the after sales service organisation. Your key responsibilities will be:
- conduct serviceability studies on new mobile phones
- keep track of the latest market trends and technologies
- develop and deliver technical trainings to the contact center staff
- follow up on the latest Android platform developments and help to ensure a smooth roll-out of the new firmware updates
- understand the way the mobile devices are behaving in the market by performing a technical analysis on the available data streams
- identify new issues on software, hardware or cellular technologies
- provide solutions for technical escalations coming from the service network and contact centers
- creation and maintenance of technical documentation for the service network
We are looking for a Mobile Product Engineer who is passionate about mobile phones, tablets and has knowledge of electronics and different cellular technologies.
Do you have an analytical mindset and do you have a strong focus on problem solving? Are you fluent in English, able to think out of the box and do you have an engineering background in consumer electronics? This might just be the job for you!
We offer you a fulltime permanent contract. Your salary will depend on your level of experience and is added with interesting benefits (company car, insurances, meal vouchers, ...).
Are you interested? Please send the most recent version of your resume to bauwdyna(.)vanhaver@experis(.)be of contact Bauwdyna Van Haver at 0472 40 59 06.