As a Developer you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the mobile app team, the UX-experts, designers, project managers.
You'll develop and maintain our mobile app and take care of a good integration with the back-end systems
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience
- An open view to development (end-to-end)
- Who sees points to change and improve
- Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
- Searches for synergys on the market
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- In the first place you can work independently, passionated by coding and you have a 'we-can-do-this” mentality.
- You have a flexible mindset and want to learn constantly new things.
- You don't have a problem by getting out of comfort zone.
We expect also following things:
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Very good knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of UIKit (Cocoa Touch)
- Good knowledge of Auto Layout.
- Good knowledge of Xcode
- Good knowledge of recent iOS features
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Pods, Carthage
- Good knowledge of securing the apps (security)
- Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with GIT
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Experience in agile development environments (Scrum, kanban)
- Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus