You work in the team Communication and Collaboration Solutions within the domain responsible for Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS). The main customers of this team are the Proximus employees.
As a Microsoft Workplace Engineer Microsoft Office 365 you are responsible for managing the main Microsoft Office 365 collaboration services used within Proximus (MS Teams - MS SharePoint). Also, you are responsible for the Microsoft SharePoint on premise farm.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You ensure a robust, high performing and scalable, flexible DWS solution.
- You have an analytic mind. You can advise the business, capture and list up the requirements, do an assessment and build a solution.
- You can help in guiding businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis.
- You can translate business requirements into high-level design and low-level component designs
- You participate in the technical design of the solutions based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by the domain architects.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. You ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of releases following the Proximus change & release management processes.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You can investigate and solve complex problems.
- You provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.