- You have proven experience with data science projects: IoT, big data, machine learning, predictive maintenance…;
- You are an expert in SQL, Python and/or R;
- Thanks to your experience, you can advise a customer the advantages of data science and its added value;
- You already have worked on data science projects in a Microsoft environment: experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning Service/Studio, Azure Data Science VM, Azure Notebook, PowerBI….;
- You have experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark or Storm;
- You can translate and communicate statistical models into workable insights, so that the results create value and change;
- You are fluent English and in Dutch or French;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
You get bonus points if…
- You have knowledge of other programming languages like Java, Scala or SAS;
- You have proven experience in the Microsoft BI stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (MDX/DAX)…
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!