In this challenging position, you act as a Business Partner for the customer's departments assigned to you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of contact in the business for capturing all IT-related questions and facilitating communication and collaboration between business and IT.
- Capturing IT demands (new projects and innovative opportunities), directly or through internal stakeholders, and structuring these needs.
- Together with the business, internal domain experts and external parties, identify the relevant value streams and initiatives; translate and maintain them into a digital roadmap, portfolio and define the corresponding budget requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network, both within the boards of the client and internally within the organization.
- Translating the vision of the organization to the business so that they understand the IT processes, roles and procedures and give advice to the business on IT support, but also translating the business strategy and priorities to the organization.
- Organizing, preparing and chairing the monthly management meetings between IT and business
- Informing you regularly about the status of current projects within your assigned managements, acting as a go-between between the managements and the internal stakeholders where necessary.
- Facilitate the preparation of SLAs and report on them to the assigned directorates
In this position, you will be part of a team of business relationship partners to the head of business relationship partners.