Join us for an opportunity to broaden your expertise across a range of therapeutic areas! With us you can help improve patients’ health and life, work in a multinational team, and learn from your experienced colleagues, adding knowledge that will expand your personal and career development. Would you like to become part of established team of professionals?
Currently, we are looking for the following role based in our office in Cambridge, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria. We are open to recruit for both locations, so feel free to apply if you are interested!
Medical Information Associate with Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
If you are proficient in one of those languages, have a life science degree and have the right motivation to work with us-you can be our best fit!
• Provide medical information by researching and responding to medical inquiries from approved resources
• Collaborate closely with pharmaceutical companies to ensure that relevant information is provided to the customer
• Successfully communicate with doctors, pharmacists, caregivers and patients, and resolve a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints
• Document customer interactions, including Adverse Events and Product Complaints
• Provide high quality services and support your team to exceed all client expectations
• Healthcare professional degree (Pharmacist, Nurse etc.), Bachelor’s degree (and above) in Biological sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology etc.), Physiotherapy, Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Psychology, or Life Science qualification
• Willingness to work to protocols and regulatory guidelines
• Fluent German (or French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish) both written and spoken
• Good command of English
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies
• Results orientated and self-driven person
• Self-motivated and outgoing person, with friendly personality
• Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and web-based applications
What we offer:
What’s in it for you:
• Professional onboarding and ongoing training to gain the expertise you need
• Excellent opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career
• Attractive compensation package
• Additional free health services (medical and dental) for the employees and their children, and discounts for family members
• Admission to sports activities centers
• Life and Accident insurance
• Special discounts & offers
• Work from Home option
• Continuous support and learning
• Relocation bonus
• Vibrant international working environment
Currently you have the chance to become part of our New year recruitment campaign according to which you will receive a joining bonus of 5000 EUR if you start working with us in the period 1-9 March.
Wish you good luck in the recruitment process with us!