Our client is an international company specialized in precision mechanics. For its headquarters located in Liege, we are looking for a Mechatronics engineer in order to strengthen its workforce.
The working environment is international and the products are state of the art! You will not be bored.
If you are looking for an opportunity that combines internal work and coordination between the different departments, this is for you!
As a Mechatronics engineer you have to to guarantee the performance of NO-BREAKs by setting up a quality electronic control system that meets the technical specifications of
the projects both in the development phase by the development of innovative solutions and in the testing phase by the optimization of parameters.
To contribute to the reliability of the machines thanks to its thorough knowledge of the use of NO-BREAK by carrying out certain studies for the R&D and by bringing solutions to the problems met in practice in the production phase or during the tests.
1. Development :
- Design and program the electronic boards necessary for the control and command of No-breaks
- Carry out mechanical studies in order to provide solutions to identified problems
- respond to requests identified by engineering change requests
- to realize or help to realize (or improve) the means of testing necessary for the production for quality, safety or production time optimization reasons, including the development of
including the development of dedicated software
2. Projects and Production:
- Customize electronic board programs to project specifications
- Consider the tests of special projects and provide the necessary information to the people in charge of the tests
- Attend the tests, analyze the data, verify the adequacy between the results obtained and the objectives, make the necessary corrections and adjustments
3. After Sales Service:
- Support the service engineers and technicians by researching and analyzing the root cause of root cause analysis of on-site problems and proposing solutions to complex problems (if necessary, by conducting an on-site investigation)
4. Support quality, by ensuring the testing of electronic cards, participating in the reception of material from suppliers, providing the technical information necessary for the establishment of quality quality procedures
5. Support the safety and management of the building by providing the necessary technical advice
You can simply apply by clicking the Apply Now button.