At SGS, you can choose!
First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expand or to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to more than 95 000 colleagues worldwide, with 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every day, divided over all expertises, branches and cultures. Our coworkers build their own way inside the company, the services and the expertise.
SGS Life Sciences carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities.
SGS Life Sciences has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
We are currently looking for Clinical Data Managers (Mechelen).
You will be in charge of data cleaning of clinical subject databases. This means that you:
· will review the case report forms;
· will define the cleaning package of a clinical trial;
· will always be the colleague who is ‘crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s’. You check clinical databases on inconsistent, missing and incorrect data and make sure mistakes are found either way;
· will be responsible for the coding of medications and medical events;
· will make sure your actions speak louder than words. You will generate queries towards the sites to get the data clean and will not give up until you reach your goal; you love to communicate with all involved parties.
· You have obtained a Master’s Degree in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences. A first experience on your track record is a plus, but not obligatory;
· Your knowledge of English is as close to ‘mother tongue’ as possible, this in written as well as spoken. Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
· You’re a curious personality with a great eye for detail and a big interest for databases; · You are easy with words and possess excellent communications skills;
What’s a team without a team player? You love to work in team and can handle stress like a pro, thanks to your well-organized competences.
What we have to offer:
Were you already considering a big switch in your career? Maybe this could be your next step. At SGS you can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy our fun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with a salary package adapted to your needs (incl. retirement plan, meal vouchers, …)
Do you want to be part of this?
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Send us your story and your resume via the application button and maybe you will soon join us for work ànd coffee breaks.
Still have questions? Heidi Aerts can give you more details about the job. Send her an e-mail at email@example.com.