What you will do..
As our Marketing- and Communication Director, you will be a key member of the country senior leadership team and a key member of the Central European Marketing & Business Development team with responsibility for a broad range of key business growth and improvement activities.
You’ll have ownership and responsibility for key strategic initiatives (both regional and market specific) which drive improvements in customer service, accelerate financial and operational performance, and transition the business to new markets or service offerings.
Furthermore you’ll provide central support for all cross border marketing and business development activities and you’ll collect and analyze market intelligence information needed for identifying the strategic priorities.
In this role you will report to our General Manager BeNeLux & Nordics and our Senior Director Marketing and Business Development for Continental Europe.
How you will do it..
In this role you will;
* Select the most effective marketing mix to further develop the Building Management Systems, Fire- and Security and HVAC business for the direct and indirect sales channels.
* Develop effective partner- and customer events and training plans
* Support the country leadership team in identifying, evaluating and proposing acquisitions, strategic partnerships or divestitures;
* Serve as the regional leader for the analysis and sharing of competitive intelligence, case studies and references and installation of a customer database and CRM concept including the dedicated use of salesforce software to effectively drive lead generation and improve the conversion rate;
* Introduction and development of the brand strategy, improving brand recognition and awareness in the region;
* Design and execute a long term marketing, communications and public relations strategy for the region, including the positioning in the key industry and trade organizations;
* Further develop and expand the Sales Channel Strategy for all partners, strengthening and further expanding the relationship with business partners and distributors;
* Develop and implement product management strategy in conjunction with the Continental Europe strategy and internal stakeholders based on existing and emerging requirements;
* Be an inspiring leader: able to work with and inspire a wide range of seniors, peers, and subordinates at all levels of the organization. The nature of this ro