Marketing Project Associate
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com
.You have finished your education in marketing, sales or business administration and are ready to set your next step in your career in marketing! Are you ready to be the driver of our portfolio at JTI, the international tobacco company in more than 120 countries?
Sounds good? To strengthen our Marketing department, we are currently looking for a (m / f):Marketing Project Associate
What is your challenge as a Marketing Project Associate?
You support the Brand Managers and Consumer & Trade communication manager in the implementation of the strategies for the full portfolio of brands (Combustibles and Reduced risk products) and stewardship of brand equity within those brands both for Belgium and Luxembourg. You support in the translation of brand strategies into operational and executional plans to achieve KPIs. This includes strategic presentations support, launch plans and follow-up, internal activation, packaging development and deployment of consumer & trade communication material. What does your day look like?
Do you have what it takes to be a Marketing Project Associate for JTI?
- Multi-Brand Management Support
- Execution of brand strategies.
- Product and packaging development & implementation. Briefing and coordination with NPD, R&D and other key stakeholders.
- Consumer & Trade communication (development of visual / communication messages, deployment).
- Other tasks related to brand management and reporting (presentations, budget management, ad’hoc reporting, retail price monitoring, weekly brief input).
Analytical, result-driven and a great commercial skill set . As a Marketing Project Associate these are your keywords! If this already sounds familiar, great! But we think you need this in order to make this position a success:
Are you the Marketing Project Associate your new colleagues are waiting for?
- You have a university degree in a relevant field as marketing, sales or business administration
- A first work experience of 1-3 years in marketing or sales is required.
- You are autonomous and pay attention to details.
- You have excellent knowledge of Windows and the current Microsoft Office programs.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
If you have what it takes and rather start today than tomorrow, we would be happy to get in touch. You can apply by using the "Apply
" button and let’s find out if there is a match!