Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Communication Specialist, Marketing & Communication Specialist
Our client is a worldwide leader in natural plant nutrition. They are based in more than 20 countries with customers throughout all the continents.
The company produces potassium nitrate from natural original with the lowest Carbon Footprint, chloride-free and 100% water soluble allowing a more rational use of water for fertigation applications, increasing the quality and yield of a variety of crops.
The headquarter for Europe is based in Antwerp, a commercial organization where they handle internationally the activities in close collaboration with local distributors.
Due to growth they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
As Marketing Coordinator you have the following responsibilities:
- From A-Z you have the responsibility over the marketing tasks
- You will develop promotional material like brochures, banners, ...
- When new products are launched, you create and execute the marketing material
- The coordination on packaging layout will be your responsibility
- The organization of (international ) trade fairs are planned by you
- You will be in close contact with the Marketing Department at the headquarters in Santiago - You will be responsible for the coordination of the website development
- You will assist on PR related activities ; internal communication, intranet, ...
- You have a general marketing experience of minimum 3 - 5 years within a B2B FMCG role
- Preferably you have an affinity with agriculture / horticulture industries
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Working precise and having an eye for detail is natural for you
- You are dynamic and have entrepreneurial skills
- You have strong communication skills, know how to set priorities and take initiative on several projects
The organization an offer a dynamic and entrepreneurial opportunity. You have the change to add your own signature!
They have a strong salary package to offer