- Responsible for handling escalations on transportation operations for a defined scope of origin site(s).
- Drive/support continuous improvement initiatives to drive performance in managerial metrics (Ex. transport cycle time, damages, cross shipments etc.)
- Act as a change ambassador for key initiatives under Logistics transformation (Air to Ocean, Atlas Automated shipment booking tool, Real Time Monitoring, Network modelling etc.)
- Facilitate Operational Review Meetings (ORM) for cross dock (XD), Logistics supply point (LSP) Operations and outbound transportation out of Europe.
- Handle exception management, supply continuity during supply chain disruptions for outbound transportation out of Europe.
- Role has direct responsibility for Control Tower operational support of in transit incidents, and intervention. This includes non-standard business hour support as required (weekend on-call system for specific weekends).
- Ensure operational continuity and develop high standards of transport services
- Act as a gatekeeper for Ocean to Air requests, supporting and feeding the budget vs actuals process
- Identify value creation opportunities across the network and drive operational implementation
- Understand and communicate to all stakeholders' future service and cost impacts resulting from changes in market conditions, network changes, product volume / mix changes, mode changes, etc.
- Leverage Logistics Platform Solutions tools capabilities related to financial management, operations KPI's, planning and optimization
Logistics Centre Zaventem (LCZ) Operations
- Lead IMEX (Operational excellence) initiatives and represent Logistics Delivery Operations (LDO) team in Tier 3 (management level) Process centric team (daily whiteboards) own actions, drive resolutions and escalate where necessary.
Above Market Planning (AMP) Operations
- Lead the LDO's interface with AMP hub planners & Customer Service Organisation
Outbound Logistics Network Operations
- Real time shipment intervention and ensuring follow up actions with transportation suppliers are actioned against predefined playbooks and Standard Operating Procedures.