The Manager of International Benefits ensures the organizations' strategies, objectives, processes, policies, and procedures are effectively managed across international locations to attract, motivate, and retain employees. He/She is the primary liaison for benefits matters between the non-U.S. regions/business units and the Total Rewards COE. He/She manages benefits inventories globally and is responsible for benchmarking benefits plans, including retirement/pension plans. The Manager of International Benefits Manager conducts a wide variety of activities to support the overall objectives of UPS's Total Rewards Philosophy and Strategy.
Serves as Liaison between the non-U.S. regions/business units and the Total Rewards COE
• Serves as Liaison between the non-U.S. regions/business units and the Total Rewards COE to ensure effective coordination of communication and administration of benefit programs.
• Updates the International Compensation & Benefits Guidelines as necessary and reviews updates with the regions/business units.
• Coordinates data collection and ensures global benefits inventory systems are updated with non-U.S. benefits plan data.
Supports Benefits Administration for International Assignees
• Monitors and audits global benefits provided to international assignees (e.g. global medical coverage).
• Serves as the point of escalation for global benefits issues for international assignees.
Supports Administration of the Employee Benefits Captive
• Coordinates annual renewals with fronting insurers and holds them accountable for compliance with the renewal process guidelines.
• Makes recommendations to the Captive Underwriting Committee regarding renewal rates.
• Works with regions and business units to provide details regarding events and changes that impact reporting.
Manages and Develops Others
• Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Performance Management, Career Development, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
• Identifies opportunities to involve others in new and challenging work assignments and/or rotations that advance the skills and capabilities of individuals and the organization.
• Makes salary recommendations to reward employee performance.
• More than 5 years HR experience with solid Compensation& Benefits knowledge;
• Strong analytical skills with process-oriented mentality;
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Access);
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent English writing and speaking capability;
• Other languages are an asset.
What we offer: