Do the words enthusiastic, eager to learn and teamplayer describe you well ? Does the MSL role appeal to you, the contacts, the variety, the dynamism of the job ? Are you are trilingual with a good scientific background (ideally with some knowledge of immunology or dermatology), then check out the below opportunity.
Field-based scientifically qualified personnel to build scientific partnerships from Phase II forward and develop advocacy with healthcare professionals (HCP), clinical investigators, and key decision makers on a peer-to-peer level through data based on scientific and/or clinical grounds and non-promotional materials.
Ensure the education/training of leaders in healthcare including healthcare practitioners, clinical investigators, and healthcare decision makers regarding new therapies or new indications developed and (to be) commercialized by Client.
- Medical Experts (ME) Development and Management: Identify, develop, and collaborate with current and future thought leaders. ME relationship management: facilitate and maintain scientific dialog. Serve as information conduit between the academic thought leader and the company
- Clinical Development Support: Serve as a conduit to thought leaders in developing concepts for investigator initiated clinical studies that support Client products
- Medical Education and Communication: Educate ME, speakers, investigators and other external customers (e.g Hospital and other Health Committees) on novel and emerging data as per Scientific Operations and local business unit objectives/priorities. Foster medical and scientific information exchange between the medical community and our company.
- Scientific Services: Provide value added scientific services to ME upon their request, including retrieval of specific publications, support publication submission, connection with specific Client scientists, etc.
- Cross functional activity and BU support: Provide medical and scientific data to customers and sales forces, namely by attending and supporting scientific and medical meetings, preparing planned post-meeting deliverables as well as acting as a major or single point of contact for medical/scientific data, thus contributing to the achievement of the medical strategic plan and overall country strategy.
- Scientific Projects: Implement added value scientific projects, namely epidemiologic studies, registries, preclinical or translational research, multidisciplinary projects involving the education and collaboration of multiple functions in the medical community