For METRO as an international, listed group, it is crucial that we ensure global compliance with all legal, stock exchange regulatory and internal company standards. To this end, we create the appropriate guidelines and audit mechanisms within our team. In the event of suspected violations of statutory or internal regulations, we investigate the incidents and prepare the reports. As part of corporate security, we deal holistically with all current and future risks and ensure that business and customer-related goals are achieved.
Your new challenges
- As an Expert Corporate Security and Forensics you will support forensic investigations to prevent and detect acts of embezzlement, corruption, fraud and accounting manipulation.
- You conduct fraud and compliance risk analyses as well as national and international audits
- You conceptualize and implement compliance measures for the prevention and clarification of white-collar crime and violations of internal guidelines
- You conduct interviews and evaluate physical and electronic documents for the preparation of internal reports.
- As a corporate security expert, you will work on the organization, planning and implementation of projects in logistics security, security technology and crisis management, among other things.