- Manage the day to day warehouse and distribution functions of a 3PL.
- Must be proficient in Movex and Oracle R12 and be able to perform all tasks related to Shipping, Receiving, Stock Adjustments, Cycle Counts, Allocations of orders etc.
- Support the management and coordination of site projects ensuring consistency with business strategy, commitments and goals.
- Develop and drive a culture of excellence, quality, customer focus and continuous improvement.
- Ensure collaboration of cross functional areas, establishing effective working relationships with global partners, both internal and external.
- Ensure application of efficient work practices for core group processes and ensure continued improvement and update of these practices with lessons learned.
- Develop and manage the Resource Tools to support effective resourcing of the 3PL and projects as required
- Degree/Diploma in (International) Business Management, Logistics or an equivalent/comparable education.
- Proficient in ERP / WMS Applications & Microsoft Office Products - preferably with Oracle
- Fluency in English