Your main challenge
In this position, you will be responsible for the administration of operations, management and development of the IT infrastructure in a Linux environment for voice and mobile technologies.
The network engineer (Voice and Mobile solutions) is responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily operations and administration of the core network: incident management, change management, service requests (B2B and B2C), capacity planning
- Participation in the implementation of the core network evolution strategy: planning, conceptualization and development of the service infrastructure.
- Proactive monitoring, administration and maintenance of infrastructure and services
- Develop and maintain reports related to infrastructures and services: metrics collection, storage, consolidation and reporting (KPIs included)
- Support for voice and mobile services
- Identify areas for improvement, propose and implement changes and improvements in terms of quality and reliability of services