AXA Procurement department is currently recruiting a Legal & Compliance Procurement Advisor.
The Procurement Department is responsible for the selection and management of suppliers ensuring AXA entities in Belgium acquire and use the right goods, services and suppliers for expenditure categories such as: technology, marketing, professional services, contingent labour and facility services.
As a Legal advisor, you ensure legal compliance of all procurement activities and you contribute to the design of a new way of working finding the right balance between risk exposure and positive business outcomes.
The position will report to the Head of Procurement and is based in Brussels. You will be a member of the AXA Belgium legal community animated by the Head of Corporate Legal. You will be closely working with Compliance, Data Privacy Office, Information & Security Office and Group Procurement team.
We offer you the possibility to be part of a dynamic team recognized for leadership and innovation where you can expand your knowledge by working on large and exciting projects and participate to the further development of the procurement practice.
Be the legal expert within the Procurement team
Be the compliance coordinator within the Procurement team
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.