Lead .NET Developer (M/F)
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
Eind 2020 met optie tot verlenging
Nederlands en Engels
As a lead software engineer, your main tasks and activities will include:
- Support the product owner and scrum master in setting the right priorities and taking the optimal decisions for the product.
- You facilitate the collaboration between the other developers by setting up the necessary processes to do so.
- You're able to find the perfect balance between thinking along and pushing back on the requirements.
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
- Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working with feeling for UI/UX and focus on the customer.
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
- Take the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
- Coaching and guiding of fellow developers in an offshoring context
- Breaking down more complex pieces of work in smaller chunks which can be implemented by others
- Executing code review
- .NET Core & .NET (C#)
- Rest Api's
- HTML, CSS
- SQL, EF (Core)
- Git, TFS, Scrum
- And might be familiar with:
- Azure Devops (ARM templates, CI/CD pipelines, Branching strategies ,…)
- Azure Technologies
If you'd like to know more, please contact Jens De Beule through email () or by phone (+32 3 221 17 08).