Quality Control Takeda Lessines is undertaking a digital and data transformation.
In this role, you will be the person who will initiate and pilot the digital and robotic enhancements in the lab.
In short, you will define and drive the digital strategy in the Lab in the short term and for the next 10 years. You will be responsible for consequent budgets. To carry out this mission, you will be supported by a team of consultants.
Benchmarking and define strategy :
- Responsible for the deployment of an automatization/digital strategy and culture within the QC & Microbiology lab of Lessines.
- Identify digital - Robotics opportunities to ensure the laboratories further develop new processes to allow substantial improvements.
- Benchmarking and best practice sharing with other sites and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide digital expertise and guidance in collaborations with internal and external parties.
- Intensive collaboration with key stakeholders, and network building within the QC organization and between Takeda sites.
Deployement of digital strategy :
- Build business case & prioritize Digital -Robotics initiatives.
- Identify cost needs to support the QC & Microbiology digital roadmap.
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities in the digital.
- Lead meetings to define the best projects, facilitate project team meetings & meetings with the sponsor, Coordinate various changes / transformations.
- Lead post workshop communication to appropriate stakeholder and hand-off/transition of next steps to owners.
- Coach digital concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the QC & Microbiology Lab organization.
- Spokesperson or "translator" between laboratory and IT.
Education and experience’s requirements
- Bachelor’s in sciences or Computer or an equivalent degree.
- Good IT and digital system knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of working in a GMP laboratory (preferably in quality control/microbiology).
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience within pharma industry, with a focus on Lab and digitalization.
- Demonstrated experience in change management
BEL - Lessines