This client is active in production and sales of industrial fillings and chocolates. They are based in Malle, Antwerp and are internationally active.
The Key Account Manager will have a challenging role as senior manager in the commercial team.
- She/He will be responsible for the negotiations and follow up of customers in various countries but with special concentration in Europe, especially France, Belgium, UK, The Netherlands and Germany.
-She/He will be maintaining excellent service levels with current costumers but will be looking as well for potential business with brands presenting our excellence and innovation.
- You will follow the market trends in ever evolving and strong competitive international market. She/He can translate the customers' needs and trends in the food market into opportunities for the clients.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and the achievement of the account performance objectives and expectations through collaboration with cross-functional areas
- Master or Higher education
- Proven experience (7 to 10 years) in Key Account Management in Food and B2B business with Global Brands (10 years experience)
- Strong negotiator at management level able to negotiate with international accounts
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Willingness to travel up to 30 % of your time
- The ideal candidate has a clear result oriented, and service minded approach, that allows us to achieve excellence in every partnership with the customers.
- Be the link between the Customer and Internal stakeholders
Next to working in a very interesting and growing company, you will receive a competitive salary with many benefits.