The Zoning Back Office department, is responsible for contacting building promotors of new appartments and new buildings to follow up the status of the building. In this way, future telecom infrastructure can be planned.
The Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project. He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer and follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
The Junior Zoning Back Officer (ZBO) assists the ZBO with the following tasks:
- Be the contact person for external companies such as project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Is not afraid of negotiating and assertive enough to defend the Proximus viewpoints & interests.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.