You will be part of the reliability team (18 engineers) who has an interaction with the other entities of the Antwerp Platform (refinery and base chemicals units).
Your responsibilities are:
* Your role is to maintain up-to-date technical expertise in instrumentation and disseminate your knowledge through technical assistance, training, methods, and procedures.
* You analyze failures and bad actors and make an action plan for improvement.
* You improve and develop best practices for operations, inspection, engineering, etc. in the Antwerp platform ; and you advise also on changes and improvements in the specifications.
* You define, optimize and monitor preventive/predictive maintenance plans including spare parts with criticality.
* You set up the long-term availability action plans in Instrumentation in cooperation with the Business and Maintenance teams, including replacement/renovation. Your actions plans must respect the objectives of the Antwerp platform and are based on analysis, industrial network input, improved technology, obsolete equipment, maintenance cost and resources.
* You assist the Projects Department on the availability issues for any new project.