- The responsibilities of a Junior Manager are focused on the continuity and quality of the office.
- You are determined to make a success out of every project in your office.
- You play a key role in growing your team.
- And next to that you ensure the quality of the projects you are responsible for.
To reach your mission you have to achieve the following goals:
Be the best office
- Together with your team, that consists out of Sales- and Recruitment Managers, you manage your office.
- You ensure that you meet targets set for your office with successful KPIs.
- Next to that, the growth of your office is a top priority. To meet this priority, you build the biggest possible team of ‘recruiters’, who you hire and train.
- You organize a full weekly planning for your team on the field.
Develop your team to their fullest potential
- You coach and lead your team to help them achieve and exceed their performance.
- By constantly analyzing the results of your team you are able to identify the points of attention that need to be improved and steer towards this.
- You report results, evaluations and recommendations to upper management.
- To that end, you work closely together with the Brand Operations Manager.